Just wanted to announce that the eighth book in my Cornelius Saga series is coming soon. I’m currently working on ‘The Groundskeeper’ and having a lot of fun with it. ‘Death of an Angel’ was released two days ago and am happy that it’s been well received; thanks to all my readers out there. I really appreciate you! xo xo
Have an awesome day!
Is “six feet deep” really deep enough?
Click Here to view my latest newsletter.
A devastating accident on the highway will change things forever.
Will a member of the Cullen family stare death right in the face?
Mira and Rosie Cullen are no strangers to the elements of the Supernatural — some terrifying and some not so much. But in this episode of The Cornelius Saga, one of them will see the face of an entity none of us – dead or alive – wishes we would ever see!
If you’re not a fan of Mira and Little Rosie Cullen yet, you don’t know what you’re missing! Don’t take Tanya’s word for it. Read the reviews starting with her number 1 bestseller Cornelius.
What readers think of this bestselling series:
* “Omg loved it. Have been reading so many zombie, every body dies type stories, this picked me right up.” Review of book one ‘Cornelius’
* “‘Cornelius’ captured and held my interest, I did not put the book down until I read the entire book.”
* “The writer has an upbeat way of telling the story that draws you in to caring about the characters. Her style is clear and simple, reminding me of times long gone by and of my own childhood and family.” – Review of book two ‘Cornelius’ Revenge’
* “Did not want it to end. It was that good!” – Review of book three ‘Cara’
* “’We See No Evil’ takes the reader on one more exciting Cullen adventure. Another winner by Tanya R. Taylor!” – Review of book four ‘We See No Evil’
* “Would love to see this book turned into a movie or television series. There are so many twists and turns to keep you wanting more. Glad I bought it.” – Review of book five ‘THE CONTRACT: Murder in The Bahamas’
* “Another clever tale by Tanya R. Taylor. Once again this author has proved what a great story teller she is!” – Review of Book six ‘The Lost Children of Atlantis’
GET YOUR COPY FROM:
An Amazon Bestseller
This book is rarely ever discounted, but today it’s going for a mere .99 cents.
Having suffered grave injustices as a child and continuously threatened to be expelled to a land totally foreign to her by those who should protect her, can anyone condemn Eva for the crime she ultimately commits – an irreversible snap decision? Or is the sin just too great? From No. 1 Best-selling Author Tanya R. Taylor comes a Romantic Thriller that will linger in your mind for years to come!
Never push a woman to her limit when all she knows is PAIN.
Click below to download:
This same Deal will run in the UK on March 15th, so those in that territory, be sure to check the UK store tomorrow at this link:
Amazon UK Store
Trust is something that can save your life or cause you to lose it. Who you choose to place your trust in should be one that has been time-tested, survived the ups and downs and who stuck with you when no one else did. However, even then you must be careful as people are imperfect beings and fall weak at times just like you do. One hundred percent trust should be reserved for God. It is never wise to trust everyone, but at the same time neither is it to trust no one.
The Final Book in this Riveting Series!
Solange, sister of billionaire Trent Matheson, is extradited to France to face charges of First Degree Murder. She leaves behind a city under siege by ghastly, mysterious forces that will stop at nothing to retrieve what they claim is rightfully theirs. Solange is oblivious to what is really going on and to the true identity of her newly-found sibling. She has no idea that the worst day of her life could very well turn out to be a blessing in disguise.
Amazon purchase link